- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Leak Detection
- Main Water Line
Drain and Sewer
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Now Hiring
Tank Water Heaters in Durham, NC
Of all the different water heater types on the market today, tank water heaters are the most common. That’s because they’re very good at what they do. With a solid tank water heater in your home, you can rest assured that you’ll always have hot water available when you need it. You need to make sure it gets the professional attention it needs, however, if you want to get the most out of it.
We know how important it is to have a good water heater on your side, which is why we provide a full range of services for tank water heaters in Durham, NC. If you need a hot water tank installed, repaired, maintained, or replaced, contact us today to schedule an appointment. One Call Plumbing: Blending technology with traditional values.
Call Us for Water Heater Installation in Durham, NC
One Call Plumbing is focused on finding the perfect water heater for your needs. That’s why we provide a full range of tank water heater installation services, including:
- Electric Tank Water Heaters: Don’t have a gas line? Prefer not to have to deal with combustion gases? Then ask us about our electric tank water heater installations! We can outfit your home with an electric tank water heater that will provide you with all the hot water you need.
- Gas Tank Water Heaters: Gas water heaters are by far the most common type, mostly because many people already have gas hookups for things like cooking and climate control. We install and replace gas tank water heaters.
If you need a tank water heater installed or replaced, let our professional technicians handle it for you.
We Provide Water Heater Repair and Maintenance in Durham, NC
Maintaining the health of your water heater is just as important as making sure it gets a good installation. Make sure you schedule preventive maintenance for your tank water heater at least once a year. This allows us to find and fix any problems with your water heater before they have the chance to do much damage. Systems that receive regular maintenance are much healthier in the long run, and are more energy efficient.
No water heater can go indefinitely without developing some issues, though, even one that receives maintenance. Keep an eye out for signs that your water heater is in need of repairs, including:
- Less Available Hot Water: You can exhaust all the hot water available in your water heater’s storage tank if you put enough demand on it for long enough. If your water heater is consistently struggling to provide you with enough hot water, though, then you might have a problem.
- Leaks: Leaks are never a good sign. You should always have a professional check out any leaks you notice in your water heater, even if they seem trivial.
Any time you suspect that there’s a problem with your water heater, it’s better to be safe than sorry. The faster you call for repairs, the faster your technician can fix the problem and the better off the system will be. We offer full tank water heater services in Durham, NC.