- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Leak Detection
- Main Water Line
Drain and Sewer
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Maintenance Membership Plan
- Now Hiring
Water Heater Services in Raleigh and the Triangle, NC Area
There are many different kinds of plumbing appliances that you make use of every day. One of the most important, though, is the water heater. A water heater is an important part of keeping your home running properly. If you want to be able to rely on it for many more years, you should make sure it’s in good shape. That’s why you should trust One Call Plumbing with all of your water heater needs.
We provide water heater services of all kinds in Raleigh, NC. If you need a water heater installed, repaired, maintained, or replaced, just give us a call to schedule an appointment. Our expert water heater technicians will find the perfect solution for your needs. One Call Plumbing: Blending technology and traditional values.
Your Raleigh NC Water Heater Experts
We offer comprehensive services for a variety of different water heater types, including:
- Direct Vent Water Heaters: Direct vent water heaters are systems that make use of direct exhaustion pipes to draw in and vent air from the system. This allows the water heater to combust natural gas without having to worry about backdrafts or negative air pressure.
- Tank Water Heaters: Tank water heaters are the most common kind of water heater on the market. They use a storage tank to constantly maintain a supply of hot water.
- Tankless Water Heaters: Tankless water heaters do not use storage tanks to heat water 24/7. Instead, they use heat exchangers to heat water on demand. When the demand subsides, the water heater turns itself off to save energy.
Water Heater Installation in Raleigh, NC
Each of the water heater types listed above have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. For instance, storage tank water heaters are a great choice for larger households. If you’re considering installing a new water heater in your home, you should take care to choose the best one for your needs.
It’s never a bad idea to consult with a professional when it comes to these things, either. We can evaluate your home to determine which water heater type would serve it best, and then install the new system for you. We can also replace your old water heater for you, if need be.
Water Heater Repair and Maintenance Services
If you want to get the best return on investment in your water heater, you need to make sure that it’s properly taken care of. That means scheduling maintenance for your system at least once every year, to keep wear and tear to a minimum. Water heaters that receive regular maintenance are up to 40% more energy efficient than those that don’t, and up to 90% less likely to develop issues in the future. So make sure you take advantage of our maintenance services.
If and when a problem does happen between maintenance appointments, don’t worry. Just give us a call, and one of our expert water heater technicians will be out as soon as possible to repair your system for you. We offer comprehensive water heater services throughout Raleigh, NC. Contact us today to request an estimate on water heater services in Raleigh, NC and the surrounding area.