- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Leak Detection
- Main Water Line
Drain and Sewer
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Maintenance Membership Plan
- Now Hiring
Leak Detection in Durham and the Triangle, NC Area
Leaks are among the most common type of plumbing problem, but that doesn’t mean that they’re insignificant. A leak in the wrong place can inflict all kinds of water damage in a very short amount of time, something that you don’t want to have to deal with. It can be difficult for homeowners to tell when they have a leak in their plumbing system, as well as where exactly the leak is. Fortunately, with our professional leak detection services at your disposal, you don’t have to worry about it.
One Call Plumbing offers comprehensive leak detection services in Durham, NC. We can find any leak in your plumbing system, and fix it, before it gets out of hand. If you suspect that you have a water leak that needs repairing, contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our technicians. We are “Blending technology with traditional values” every day!
When to Call for Leak Detection Services
It may be difficult for a homeowner to tell when there’s a leak in their plumbing system, but it’s not impossible. If you know what to look for, you can at least get enough information to decide whether or not you need to call for leak detection services. Here are some ways you can tell if you need someone to fix a leak for you:
- Water Damage: Obvious water damage should be an immediate red flag, and will typically indicate a leak in that general area. Make sure you call for professional leak detection services if you notice water damaged areas, especially on your walls, floors, or ceilings.
- Running Water Meter: An old trick for finding out if you have a leak in your plumbing system is to turn off all the plumbing appliances in your home and then check your water meter. If the water meter is still running, it means that you probably have a leak somewhere in the system. It’s a good idea to schedule leak detection services at that point.
- Dropping Water Pressure: Dropping water pressure is never a good sign. If you have any kind of drop in water pressure, it’s a good idea to call for leak detection services, just to be safe. This is especially true if you have a sudden and severe drop in pressure, as that could mean something a bit more serious (like a pipe rupture).
Schedule Leak Detection in Durham, NC
Detecting a leak may be a problem for homeowners, but it isn’t for our expert technicians. We make use of a variety of different techniques and pieces of equipment to locate leaks, and repair them quickly. If there’s a leak in your plumbing system, we’ll find it and fix it as quickly as possible. If you have reason to believe that you have a leak in your home’s plumbing system, don’t wait. Contact us as quickly as possible to schedule an appointment. One of our professional technicians will be out to help you as soon as possible. We provide comprehensive water leak detection services to homes throughout Durham, NC.