- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Leak Detection
- Main Water Line
Drain and Sewer
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Maintenance Membership Plan
- Now Hiring
Commercial Water Heaters in Durham, NC
There are a lot of plumbing appliances in your commercial building that you probably wouldn’t want to go without for any length of time. Any list of the top three, however, probably includes the water heater. Commercial water heaters are an important part of the buildings they serve. If you want to get the most out of yours, you should make sure it’s properly looked after.
One Call Plumbing installs, repairs, maintains, and replaces commercial water heaters in buildings throughout Durham, NC. If you need commercial water heater services, contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our expert technicians. We are “blending technology with traditional values.”
Let Us Take Care of Your Commercial Water Heater Installation Needs
There’s no better way to start off a commercial water heater’s years of service than to make sure it gets the best possible installation in the first place. We offer comprehensive commercial water heater installation services to help ensure that your system gets off to the right start. We’ll even walk through the selection process with you if you’re not quite sure which commercial system to go with.
We Provide Full Replacement Services
A properly maintained commercial water heater will last a long time, but it won’t last forever. If your commercial water heater is exhibiting these symptoms, it might be time to call us and see about a replacement:
- Consistently Low Output: Not being able to meet even moderate demand levels is not a good sign when it comes to water heaters. Give us a call if yours is struggling to provide enough hot water.
- High Repair Frequency: All systems develop problems every once in a while, but there’s a difference between that and needing repairs every few months. If you find yourself having your commercial water heater repaired multiple times a year, it’s a good indication you need a new one.
- Old Age: At most, you can expect your commercial water heater to last 15–20 years, maximum. After that, a water heater starts to lose efficiency and become much more expensive to maintain. If you know you’ve currently got an extremely old water heater, you should let us examine it for you and see if you need a new one.
If You Need Commercial Water Heater Maintenance Services, Call Us
The best way to ensure that you get the most out of your commercial water heater is to schedule preventive maintenance for it at least once a year. This will help slow the effects of wear and tear on the system, increasing its efficiency substantially. It will also give us time to find any potential problem areas in the system and resolve them before they get worse.
Contact Us for Commercial Water Heater Repairs
No amount of preventive maintenance can guarantee that your system won’t develop problems, unfortunately. If and when your commercial water heater does develop some kind of problem, the faster you call us, the better. We’ll make sure that you get all the repair services you need to restore your commercial water heater to proper operating condition. Contact us today to request an estimate on commercial plumbing services in Durham, NC and the surrounding area.