- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Leak Detection
- Main Water Line
Drain and Sewer
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Now Hiring
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Durham. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line plumbers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on–call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Durham. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super–cool company truck.
- Medical Insurance –– we pay 50% for your insurance premiums for health, dental, vision
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
- You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life–long friendships at One Call Plumbing Services.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and their customers, and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about One Call Plumbing by visiting www.onecallplumbing.com
One Call Plumbing is hiring! Take a look at our career profiles to learn more about our open plumbing positions in Durham, NC and the surrounding area.
Click the links below to view our plumbing job listings.