Safe and Effective Gas Line Repair & Installation in Durham
Gas line issues are serious emergencies, so don’t delay - call (919) 201-5200 to reach the professionals at One Call Plumbing. We’re ready to provide gas line repair and installation to all the homes and businesses in the Durham, NC area. Visit our coupons page and find out how you can save on your next service.
At One Call Plumbing our experts are trained to provide you with high-quality gas line repair and installation services. If you suspect a gas leak, know that you can count on us to deliver the solution you need. Our team is committed to providing outstanding customer service while keeping our prices competitive.
Make sure to visit our reviews page to see some examples of how we’ve helped customers in Durham, NC just like you solve their gas line issues.
Do You Have a Gas Leak?
Gas leaks are, thankfully, easy to identify. Just keep an eye out for these warning signs:
- Smell of rotten eggs: Natural gas is unscented, but this unpleasant odor is added to make it easy to tell when there’s a leak.
- Hissing from gas lines: If gas is escaping from your gas line it will make a hissing sound.
- Dying vegetation: If grass, shrubs or your garden are dying no matter what you do, a gas leak in your yard may be the culprit.
What Causes Gas Leaks?
Gas leaks can be caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Dirt or dust: The presence of irritants in the air can damage the inside of your pipes or appliances and cause a leak.
- Extreme weather: Periods of heavy wind or rain can cause the ground to shift and damage the pipes located in the earth.
- Homeowner damage: Often gas line issues are due to accidental homeowner damage during renovations or landscaping.
What To Do If You Have a Gas Leak
Gas leaks are emergency situations due to the flammable nature of the gas escaping from your line, so be sure to follow these steps:
- Evacuate your home or business immediately.
- Do not turn on or plug in any appliances which could cause a spark.
- Don’t start your car if it is parked close to your home.
- Don’t turn on any lights.
- Don’t use a lighter or open flame.
- Once at a safe location, call your gas company to report the leak.
Why Choose One Call Plumbing?
We offer fair flat rates for service: Our technicians will provide you with an upfront quote and will not tack on hidden charges or fees.
Serving your community since 2008: Enjoy the kind of quality solutions which can only come with years of hands-on experience.
We respect your home: We won’t leave muddy footprints of messy work areas behind once the work is done. We will leave your home as clean as we found it.
Don’t let a dangerous gas leak go unresolved. Call (919) 201-5200 and get prompt service and gas line repair and installation in Durham, NC that you can rely on.